Learn the conceptualization and art of storytelling through your photos. Fine-tune your technical skills to prepare for creative and visual literacy.
Know how photo surrealism is relevant today in self portrait and self identity images.
Master the skills needed to manipulate light according to your needs. Learn how to apply the skills in various situations and environment.
Know how to add character and personality to your products and eventually learn the secrets of advertising agencies use to make most mundane product look attractive.
• Learn and understand works by renowned photographers in the world
• Develop deep understanding in lighting
• Know how to tell a story using your photos
Students will go beyond photography and venture into the art of storytelling using photos. In addition, they will develop knowledge in various photographic techniques such as lighting, composition and visual vitamins.
• Recognize and identify design elements in their environment
• Photograph a variety of creative and interesting images
• Understand how layers work in Photoshop
• Develop understanding in Surrealism
Students will learn how to reflect surrealism in photography as an art form. Additionally, students will know how to embed messages in images as a form of portrayal in images.
• Understand rules of lighting
• Know how to pose and how posing affect moods
• Learn the techniques of studio photography using different lighting setups
• Practice portrait photography in both indoor and outdoor settings
Students will develop knowledge on outdoor and studio portrait photography. In addition, they will undergo experience in posing and light setup.
• Understand how lighting affect mood and creates depth
• Develop basic understanding on product placement
• Study how renowned brands photographs product to bring across their brand message
Students will understand how product photography is used in advertisement. With knowledge in lighting and mood, students will know how product photography affect visual communication in advertising.