Create comprehensive photographic essays that touch on social issues and personal stories
• Acquire DSLR camera handling skills
• Develop visual skills
• Identify the characteristic of a good photograph
• Cultivate long term interest and appreciate photography as an art form
• Utilize current editing software’s for post-processing
Participants will be capable in using a DSLR to capture photographs to express theselves and to communicate ideas to others. Additionally, they will acquire DSLR techniques and image composition skills to convey visual messages and display aesthetic preferences through photographs.
• Manipulation for restoration and enhancement of photos
• Adjusting of colours, contrast, white balance and flaws removal.
• Retouching as an art form for usage in fashion, beauty and advertising photography.
• Identify how colours affect mood and messages embedded in the photos.
Participants’ will learn the process of altering images using graphic software programs. The aim and purpose of the process is to enhance the visual communication and mood of the image.
• Conceptualize and brainstorm ideas and topics to create photo documentary.
• Use accompanying text to support ideas/concept/stories
• Post-processing of documentary photographs.
Participants will learn how to conceptualize documentary ideas and story, the art of storytelling and present them in a cohesive photo story.
• Acquire and apply advance DSLR skills to handle different lighting situations.
• Access for potential obstacles in event venues and solve accordingly
• Observe and anticipate for interesting moments
• Post-processing of event photographs.
Participants will acquire knowledge and techniques in event photography, advance DSLR skills and image composition.